Surrogate all-inclusive packages at Risaa IVF is the best option for people who are not able to conceive a child. It is a complete package of medical care and other services that one may require during the process of surrogacy.
At Risaa IVF, surrogates are screened thoroughly before they are selected. This ensures that they have no health complications and can carry a child without any risk to themselves or the baby. The surrogates are monitored carefully by the doctors or nurses for any changes in their health.
Surrogacy deals at Risaa IVF are cost effective and can be a great option for people who want to have a family but cannot do so through traditional means. The process is not as expensive as it may seem and it is worth the investment. The costs of surrogacy can vary depending on where you live and what type of arrangement you choose.
What are the different types of surrogacy packages?
There are three types of surrogacy packages: traditional surrogacy, gestational surrogacy, and commercial surrogacy.
Traditional surrogacy: A woman carries a baby for her sister or close family member who cannot have children. (Update: This has been banned in India)
Gestational surrogacy: In this process, the surrogate carries a baby that is not biologically related to them. The egg is fertilized by sperm from the intended father and then implanted into the surrogate’s uterus.
Commercial Surrogate: A woman carries a baby for someone else in exchange for money or other compensation.
The first two types of surrogacies are more common because they involve close family members and friends rather than strangers.
Choosing Surrogacy over Adoption
There are many reasons why people choose surrogacy over adoption or other methods of starting a family.
One reason is because they want to have a family with their own genetic make-up. Surrogacy also has some advantages over adoption because it can be done without waiting for an available child and without having to go through all of the legal hurdles that come with adopting a child.
How to Choose the Best Surrogate Package for Your Situation
The surrogate package is a bundle of services that are intended to be used by the surrogate for their pregnancy. This includes prenatal care, delivery, and post-partum care. The package allows you to enjoy all-inclusive services. You need not spend extra on miscellaneous expenditures related to surrogacy. You can choose the features that best suit your needs and find the perfect package for you at Risaa IVF.
Surrogate packages can vary in cost depending on the services they include and where they are delivered. Some surrogates may have insurance that covers the costs of their pregnancy while others may not. Surrogates can also choose to purchase a self-pay package if they don’t want any prenatal or post-partum care coverage.
There are many reasons why someone would want to use a surrogate package, but it’s important to remember that there is no one size fits all surrogacy package since each person has different needs and wants. Depending upon the services you are seeking, a customised package deal can be created for you at Risaa IVF.
The Process of Finding & Selecting a Qualified Surrogate Mother with a Package Deal
A package deal usually includes the cost of the surrogate mother and her pregnancy, as well as the cost of the in vitro fertilization process.
In order to find and select a qualified surrogate mother, one must first be very clear about their expectations. They should also have a clear idea of what they want in terms of their package deal. One must also be financially prepared for this process, which can get expensive quickly.
The process of finding and selecting a surrogate mother has to be done with utmost care. If one is not careful, they may end up with problems later in life.
Three things you must carefully consider are:
- The perfect candidate needs to be healthy and have a good family background.
- The surrogate mother should also be able to provide the necessary support for the child and the family.
- The surrogate mother’s uterus must be able to sustain the pregnancy and carry the fetus to term; this means that she should not have any of the conditions that would make pregnancy dangerous
Surrogacy Packages at Risaa IVF Inclusions
Risaa IVF is a fertility clinic that offers surrogacy packages. They provide all the necessary services to make sure that their clients have the best experience possible.
Surrogacy Packages at Risaa IVF include:
- IVF treatment
- Ultrasound scans
- Gestational carrier screening
- Legal and medical expenses for both parties involved in surrogacy
- Pregnancy care, including prenatal care
- Blood tests and other pregnancy related exams
- Egg Donation
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (Multiple)
- Sperm Donation
- Egg donor Stimulation
- Consultations and Medications
- Follicular Monitoring for Egg Donor
- Egg retrieval
- Post-operative care
- Sperm washing
- Blastocyst Culture
- ICSI (Intra-cytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- Surrogate Post ET
- Emergency Care
- Antenatal Care
- 24/7 access to Doctors’ consultation
- Fetus Abnormality Test
- Surrogate counselling
- Diet for 9 months
- Background check for Surrogate
- Legal Contracts
- Birth Certificate of the baby
- Freezing embryo sample(s) for 1 year
- Freezing semen sample for 1 year
- Administrative Costs
- Exit advice from Patient Care Manager
Why choose Risaa IVF for your surrogacy package?
Risaa IVF is one of the leading surrogacy clinics in India. They have been operating for more than two decades and are considered as one of the best surrogacy clinics in India.
The team of medical experts at Risaa IVF are highly trained professionals who work towards ensuring that every patient gets the best possible treatment. This includes psychological counselling, medical care, and complete assistance through pregnancy until delivery. The clinic also has a team of lawyers to help with legal formalities, so that you can concentrate on your treatment with peace of mind. Other reasons to choose Risaa IVF over other clinic are :
- The clinic has a team of experienced staff who are well trained in the field and can provide treatment with utmost care.
- They also have a well-equipped facility with state-of-the-art equipment which ensures that the conditions are perfect for delivering healthy babies.
- Moreover, they offer comprehensive services to their clients at affordable rates which makes it possible for everyone to avail them.
- Lastly, they provide personalized attention to every patient and make sure that they are comfortable throughout the process.
To start your surrogacy process, book your consultation now.