IVF Cost In Delhi
IVF Cost in Delhi - Risaa IVF
In vitro fertilisation has brought the joy of parenthood to many infertrile couples around the world. Assisted reproductive techniques such as IVF assist with the process of conception. In recent years, It has become a trend between couples or individuals who find it hard to achieve pregnancy. But, given the complexity of the IVF procedure, the cost of IVF treatment is quite significant. Anyhow, IVF cost in Delhi is comparably affordable.
Regarding IVF treatment, India is one of the most inexpensive and leading countries. Compared to its western counterparts, India provides the highest success rates for IVF treatment at affordable costs. As the capital of India, Delhi has also emerged as a medical hub, and IVF treatment is no exception.
Delhi is an ideal destination for IVF treatment
Delhi is the most preferred and ultimate choice for IVF treatment in India because many excellent IVF specialists in the country reside in Delhi. Besides that, the success rate for IVF treatment in Delhi is the highest among Indian and some international cities.
Some benefits of IVF treatment in Delhi:
- High success rates
- Top IVF specialists
- Advanced fertility labs
- Customers can pay conveniently
How much does IVF cost in Delhi?
IVF is a complex assisted reproductive procedure that involves a series of steps that require expert skills and advanced medical technologies. Hence, IVF treatment costs vary depending on the course of action and techniques involved. The standard IVF cost in Delhi varies from 1.5 to 2.5 lakh, including diagnostic tests, treatment procedures, consultation fees, laboratory fees, and surgical fees per IVF cycle.
Thousands and millions of people travel to Delhi from within the country and from abroad to get IVF treatment. We are one of Delhi’s top IVF centres with affordable IVF costs. A basic IVF package in Delhi with self-eggs and sperm includes:
- Consultation fee during IVF procedures
- Follicular monitoring with ultrasound
- Follicular aspiration or egg retrieval
- Sperm collection and washing, sperm extraction, and preparation for fertilisation
- In vitro fertilisation in the laboratory
- Embryo culturing in an ideal environment
- Embryo transfer
- OT and anaesthesia fees for egg retrieval and embryo transfer
Note: Lab tests for ovarian reserve, semen analysis, and medication are not included in the cost of IVF packages.
Furthermore, the IVF cost in Delhi depends on multiple factors invariably. The cost of medication, lab tests, and the inclusion of other assisted reproductive techniques, such as ICSI, PESA/TESA, PGS/PGD, assisted hatching, etc., can significantly influence the cost of IVF treatment.
Infertility is a complex reproductive disorder that requires assistance in various forms. For this reason, IVF is often paired with advanced assisted reproductive techniques to overcome the various infertility barriers to increase the chance of successful pregnancy. Therefore, the estimated cost of IVF treatment differs from person to person depending on their fertility issues and the kinds of treatments required for them to conceive.
Cost of IVF treatment with advanced assisted reproductive treatments
Sometimes, one or more assisted reproductive techniques are combined with the IVF procedure to increase the IVF success rate depending on the patient’s fertility needs. These additional ART procedures further increase the IVF cost in Delhi.
Some advanced ART procedures which influence the cost of IVF:
IVF with ICSI: Intracytoplasmic sperm injection is performed to increase the chances of fertilization in cases where sperm quality is very poor.
IVF with PESA, TESA, TESE, and MESA: If the sperm count in the semen sample is inadequate, the sperms are retrieved from the testicles or epididymis.
IVF with PGS/PGD: Preimplantation genetic screening and diagnosis is carried out for embryo assessment for chromosomal and genetic abnormalities, respectively.
IVF with Laser-assisted hatching: Assisted hatching can help embryos implant on the uterine lining post embryo-transfer, hence increasing the chances for implantation.
IVF with Embryo freezing: Embryos are frozen for future use or Frozen embryo transfer.
IVF with FET: Frozen embryo transfer increases the chances of embryo implantation and conception.
IVF with donor embryos, eggs, and sperm: If the parent’s gametes (eggs, sperm) are not sufficient for IVF either quality or quantity wise or both, they can opt for donor embryos, eggs, and sperm.
Affordable IVF cost in Delhi
The cost of IVF treatment in Delhi is only a tiny fraction of the cost in developed countries, even with comparable medical facilities and success rates. The average cost of IVF treatment in the USA is about $12,000 compared to $1800 in Delhi, India.
In India, Delhi has the highest success rate for IVF treatment at a reasonable IVF package cost.
What are the factors affecting the IVF cost in Delhi?
Different factors are taken into consideration which determines the cost of IVF treatment. Depending on the clinics, facilities provided, assisted reproductive techniques paired with IVF, patient’s fertility needs, etc., here are some factors that influence the cost of IVF treatment in Delhi:
- The consultation fee of the clinic: Different IVF centres have different consultation charges depending on their facilities
- Charges for blood and urine tests: The cost of bloodwork and other tests are not included in the IVF packages.
- Cost of medications: The fertility medication and injection for ovulation induction and other hormonal medication and supplementation are not included in the IVF packages.
- Choice of fertility centre: The cost of IVF packages varies from clinic to clinic, considering their success rates and IVF facilities.
- Charges for preoperative diagnosis: Consultation fee and diagnostic test before the starting of the IVF procedure are not included in the IVF cost.
- The number of IVF cycles: More than one IVF cycle will significantly increase the total cost of IVF treatment.
- Type of assisted reproductive techniques integrated with IVF treatment: The cost of additional assisted reproductive techniques to help with IVF treatment will be added to the IVF cost.
- Post-procedure consultation: Consultation fee after the IVF procedure may add extra bucks to the IVF cost.
- Cost of traveling and living: The spending on traveling, accommodation, and food, is quite affordable in Delhi.
Risaa IVF provides reasonable IVF treatment cost in Delhi
At Risaa IVF, we aim to make fertility treatment accessible to everyone. We understand that couples struggling with infertility already have it onerous and financial burden can put them in even more distress. We try to lower the cost of IVF treatment for our patients as much as possible, considering the facilities and expertise we provide and the standards of IVF treatment.
We provide cost-effective IVF treatment programs. You might find the cost of IVF treatment at our clinic comparatively high, but it is totally reasonable since we have the highest success rates of 40-58% for IVF treatment. Moreover, we have more than 30 years of experience in reproductive health and assisted reproductive therapies. Risaa IVF has performed more than 10,000 successful IVF cycles.
We ensure quality control and reasonable prices of packages of IVF cost in Delhi, all at once. And, How do we do that?
- Specific diagnostic and testing protocols to eliminate the cost of unnecessary testing
- Transparent pricing system
- Various IVF packages to fulfill the fertility need of individual patients
- The accurately effective treatment programs
- EMI payment options
We have an experienced team who can help you with every step in the process and ensure you are comfortable during it. The clinic offers specialized care for women suffering from polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and endometriosis. We also have the latest technology and equipment to ensure quality treatments for all patients.
Risaa IVF fertility clinic also provides all the necessary support for patients trying to conceive. We offer many services, such as egg retrieval, embryo transfer, and preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD).
The success rate for IVF treatment in Delhi differs from clinic to clinic and patient to patient, depending on the patient’s age and fertility issues. The average IVF success rate in Delhi lies between 40-60%.
If you are struggling to conceive and considering any fertility treatment. The first thing you can do to reduce the cost of any fertility treatment, including IVF, is to get fertility help as soon as possible. Untreated underlying infertility can worsen over time. So, consult with a fertility expert soon. During the IVF treatment, you can freeze your extra embryos for future use, lowering the cost for consecutive IVF cycles.
One IVF cycle with self-eggs and sperm costs between 1 to 2.5 lakh. This basic IVF package does not include any additional reproductive techniques.
Most health insurance does not cover the cost of IVF treatment. But, recently, some insurance companies do offer this privilege.