Dr. Rita Bakshi
Founder and chairperson of RISAA IVF
Welcome to RISAA IVF
Dr. Rita Bakshi Says that Dealing with challenges and disappointments are never easy, but no matter what you have the potential to transform everything by seeking right opportunity at right time. When god closes one door for us, another will get opened eventually. With this vision Risaa IVF Clinic, one of the oldest and renowned Fertility clinics in Delhi, welcomes you with its opened arm to transform your resentment into joy and hope by its divergent options to cure infertility. We are proud to have the best team of fertility doctors under the guidance of our mentor, founder and managing director, Dr Rita Bakshi.
Dr. Rita Bakshi has more than 35 years of experience as a Gynecologist and Fertility Specialist. As a founder and Managing Director of Risaa IVF, she takes care of all major management operations of the company. Apart from her principal role as a Managing Director/Founder of Risaa IVF, she is actively devoted toward treatments and surgeries of each patient. Her pioneering contribution in the field of Assisted Reproduction Technology and achievements has bestowed her with International reputation and acclamation. She’s also the founder of Adiva Group of Hospitals.
With a benevolent vision and dream to help couples towards Parenthood, Dr. Rita Bakshi had established several IVF and ICSI centers in several cities across India. With the course of time currently Dr. Rita Bakshi is successfully running several IVF center set-ups in Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan. These centers are equipped with latest techniques of assisted reproduction including ovulation induction, IUI, IVF, ICSI, Egg, sperm, embryo donation and surrogacy. To sum it up the overall success rate of IVF at Risaa Lab has been estimated to be 50% which is procuring outstanding response and support internationally.
- Dr.Rita Bakshi is the Founder of UPKAAR Surrogacy Welfare Trust.
- Dr.Rita Bakshi remained the Organizing Secretary of the International Conference on Reproduction, Fertility and Surrogacy (ICRFS) – 2014 held in AIIMS from 23rd to 26th May 2014.
- Dr.Rita Bakshi is the Vice President of Indian Association of Occupational Health dealing with Industrial workers & Industrial Hazard exposure.
- Dr.Rita Bakshi is the Vice President of Medical Fitness Society India (MFSI)
- Dr.Rita Bakshi is the Cultural secretary of World Brotherhood Organization (WBO) – A Non-profit Organization.
- Dr.Rita Bakshi is the Secretary of Lions Club of Delhi Elite – A Charitable Organization.
- Dr.Rita Bakshi is the Vice-President of Lal Baughcha Trust – A Charitable Organization.
Dr. Rita Bakshi is the member of AOGD (Ass. Of Obstetricians & Gynecologists Delhi), FOGSI (Federation of Obstetrician & Gynecological Societies of India), FEMGENCON (Association of Female Genital Reconstructive Aesthetic and micro surgeons of India), ISAR (Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction), IFS (Indian Fertility Society), NARCHI (National Association of Reproductive Child Health of India) and USI (Ultrasound Society of India).
Career and Contributions
- Dr Rita Bakshi had graduated from Lady Harding Medical College, New Delhi and received her MBBS in 1983.
- She completed her MD (Gynae & Obs) from Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi in the year 1990.
- She has done her specialization in the area of fertility and woman’s health thereby holding Diploma in Obstetrician and Gynaecologist from St. Stephens Hospital in 1987.
- She holds a diploma in ART from KKIVF Hospital Singapore and a diploma in endoscopy from KIEL, Germany as well.
- She has done more than 4000 ART cycles with a success rate of 50% and above.
- She has done more than 4000 caesarean sections, 3000 hysterectomies including non-descent hysterectomies square up to 16-week size uterus.
- Her area of expertise includes IVF, IUI, ICSI followed by the treatment of surrogacy, recurrent miscarriage, endometriosis and ovulatory disorders.
- Over the past 35 years Dr Rita Bakshi has helped more than 4000 families to enjoy parenthood through her IVF treatments.
Awards and Accolades
- Dr Rita Bakshi has been honoured by Best Upcoming IVF Chain Award in 2015
- She has marked her outstanding performance in the field of Medicine by achieving Woman Entrepreneurship Award in 2015.
- Dr Rita Bakshi has been awarded with ‘Jansanskriti Rashtriya Samman ‘in the year 2013.
- Dr Rita Bakshi has been endowed with Rashtriya Gaurav Award by Indian International Friendship society in 2011.