Blocked fallopian tubes
Obstruction of the fallopian tubes: Causes, signs, and treatment of the diseaseObstruction of the fallopian tubes is a severe disease of the female reproductive system and a common cause of infertility. Due to the influence of many factors, pathology has developed. Women of childbearing age need to understand their signs and symptoms and check whether the obstruction of the fallopian tubes can be cured and whether they can become pregnant through the diagnosis.The fallopian tube is a paired organ of the female reproductive system in two elongated cylinders. They provide communication between the two cavities (abdominal cavity and uterus) and help capture and further move the egg that enters the abdominal cavity directly from the ovary and allows the sperm to pass from the uterus to the egg. Chemotaxis The characteristics of the test tube ensure the normal physiological process of fertilization.What are the types of blocked fallopian tubes?Blocking can be a unilateral or bilateral process. Only a specific part or several parts of the pipeline can be included in the pathological process. The fallopian tube may be partially blocked (partially blocked) or the entire length (completely blocked).According to the pathological process in which the fallopian tube occurs, the obstruction of the fallopian tube is divided into:
- Blockage in the intramural area;
- Isthmus blocking the pipeline;
- Zigzag part blocked;
- The funnel is blocked.
- Bacterial disease
- Trauma to the internal reproductive organs,
- Violation of tissue nerves
- Congenital defects of the fallopian tube
- The presence of adhesions
- Pressure on the tumor tube-tumor, cyst, hematoma,
- Changes in hormone levels,
- Pain in the lower abdomen;
- Pathological changes of leucorrhea (changes in color and smell);
- Painful period
- Severe and significant weight loss (accompanied by tumor process).
- All these signs are indirect and require further research to make a reliable diagnosis and determine the cause.