CEO – Risaa IVF Centre, New Delhi (An Entrepreneur, Social Worker, Technocrat, Strategist, Travel Enthusiast, Optimist)
Fertility is highly valued predominantly for women whereas bareness is an emotionally devastating experience which is considered as a stigma in the society.
Mr. Saarthak Bakshi, the Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of RISAA IVF Centre- a New Delhi based infertility treatment provider, often recognized for his unparalleled contribution towards Fertility Industry, enabling several barren couple to fulfill their dream of becoming parents. He is also known for his relentless dedication and hard work as an entrepreneur that makes him worthy of honor and reputation. To sum up to his achievements, he had been awarded by the CEO magazine for excellent service in healthcare in Dec 2017 furthermore he was enlisted in Forbes 30 under 30 for Health Care and Science category (Apr 2017).
Mr.Sarthak Bakshi bagan his career by working with the reputed companies –Infosys and Ernst & Young as a Software Engineer and IT Risk and Assurance Analyst respectively. Nevertheless, he always had an implicit passion for Entrepreneurship which leads him to materialize the dream of launching International Fertility Center equipped with high quality standards, back in 2011 and presently renowned as RISAA IVF Centre. As of today RISAA IVF Centre has a network of over 14 clinics located across India and Nepal.
Mr Sarthak Bakshi has significantly ushered his selfless dedication toward human welfare by launching Upkaar Surrogacy Welfare Trust. It is an NGO run by the profit received from RISAA IVF Centre in order to improve the lives of surrogate mothers affiliated with RISAA IVF Centre, where they are given opportunities to seek vocational training.
Mr.Sarthak Bakshi values a transparent and ethical relationship with each patient that imbibes trust and mutual respect for each other.
- Mr Sarthak Bakshi is the CEO & Co-founder at RISAA IVF, New Delhi – one of the renowned fertility clinics in India since the year 2011 with the purpose of treating infertile patients.
- Mr Sarthak Bakshi has successfully established a training unit of RISAA IVF, known as International Institute of Reproduction & Fertility Training (IIRFT) aiming at delivering high-quality expertise and competitive hands-on training program for doctors, embryologists, paramedics and fertility nurses in the field of fertility. IIRFT has accomplished an overall training of 500 + candidates till now.
- Mr Sarthak Bakshi has been enlisted in Forbes 30 under 30 Asia, 2017 under Health Care and Science category. His unprecedented contributions and innovative strategies toward improving healthcare system had been recognized by Forbes to honor him with the title.
- Under the mentorship of Mr Sarthak Bakshi, Earth Scientific – a potent equipment supplier has excelled in providing the best quality equipment used to elevate the standards of assisted reproduction technology procedures performed around the world.
- Understanding the pain of Surrogates, he went on to launch Upkaar Surrogacy Welfare Trust – where a significant part of the profits of RISAA IVF is utilized for empowering the surrogate mothers (affiliated with RISAA IVF), where they are assigned to vocational trainings with placement opportunities for a better life.
- With the rising trend of egg donation among young women, Saarthak Bakshi joined hands with the Seed ART Bank with a comprehensive egg donor database to offer childless couples with the healthiest egg donors that has resulted in several successful pregnancies.
- Mr.Sarthak Bakshi has conducted many infertility camps in Ethiopia, Uganda, Afghanistan and India to spread awareness among people about fertility issues and its treatment.
- He has collaborated with various foreign organizations to nurture his ART labs with world-class and cutting-edge technology. The ART labs at IIRFT are highly equipped with the latest technology and facilities that enables each candidate to experience the finest training in assisted reproduction technologies.
Career and Contribution
- Mr Sarthak Bakshi has secured a Bachelor degree (B.Tech in Computer Engineering) from the renowned Jaypee Institute of Information Technology University in the year 2009.
- Mr Sarthak Bakshi holds an MBA from the highly reputed Indian School of Business in the year 2017.
- Since January 2014 he is the Co-founder of Upkar women welfare trust.
- Since February 2022 he is the Co-founder at Neos Angels Network.
- Since July 2018 he is the Mentor & Advisor at The Founder Institute.
- Since July 2018 he is the Strategic Advisor & Board Member at INY – India Needs You.