Best IVF Centre in Noida
Best IVF Centre In Noida
Looking for the best IVF centre in Noida? While infertility is already a hardship, hunting for the best fertility centre can add to emotional and physical baggage. Dr. Rita Bakshi has been sincerely serving couples to overcome the barrier of childlessness for 30 years, and now she has founded another best IVF centre in Noida, Risaa IVF. In Risaa IVF, we fathom that every couple requires individualistic fertility care, and we are here to provide you with that.
Over the last decade, the fertility rate in India has dropped by 20%, and IVF has become a go-to solution for many infertility factors – both male and female. As IVF facilities are abundant, couples want to choose the best IVF centre for their treatment, and rightfully so. But we are here to help you to stop your search and celebrate the joy of parenthood.
Factors evaluating the best IVF centre in Noida
If you are considering IVF treatment, it is important to understand the factors that decide which IVF centre is best to get the treatment.
- Reputation of the centre: Research about clinic’s reputation, reviews, and history.
- Success rate of the IVF centre
- Medical facilities provided by the centre
- Experience of fertility specialists
- Fertility treatment cost
- Easily accessible location
- Transparent and clear pricing system
- Positive testimonials
What makes Risaa IVF Standout as the Best IVF Center in Noida?
Risaa IVF is not just the Best IVF Centre in Noida; we are the best fertility centre, we provide innumerable fertility treatments under one umbrella. We are the best in service in terms of facilities and affordability. Our top priority is our patient and their health; therefore, we ensure our clients’ personal care and quality control of the treatments.
As professionals in the field, we have achieved an IVF success rate of 60%, one of the highest, considering realistic stats. We acquire Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) to the best of our practice and utilize the latest breakthrough medical technologies and techniques to get the desired results. We have strict and detailed procedures for IVF treatments that ensure our next plan of action for the procedure.
Dr. Rita Bakshi is an internationally acclaimed IVF doctor who has helped couples with infertility from different parts of India and other countries. Under her supervision, we have a highly skilled staff, from doctors and nurses to client managers and have achieved 10,000+ successful IVF deliveries.
Some of the features that make Risaa IVF the best IVF centre in Noida are:
- Experienced certified doctors
- Advance IVF laboratories
- High success rate for IVF and fertility treatments
- Affordable fertility treatments
- Effective treatment programs
- Best-in-class medical facilities
- Patients can pay at their convenience
IVF Treatment Procedure at Best IVF Centre in Noida – Risaa IVF
If you aren’t familiar, In vitro fertilization (IVF) is an infertility treatment in which the egg and the sperm are artificially fertilized outside of the uterus with the help of ARTs. IVF has conventionally aided for many infertility factors like PCOS, Poor ovarian response (POI), menopause (age), oligospermia (male factor infertility), genetic factors, etc.
As the best IVF centre in Noida, we make personalized IVF procedures because we know that, just like ‘every pregnancy is different,’ infertility treatments should also have an individualistic approach. Our IVF procedure follows as such:
- Reviewing the medical history of patients
- Diagnosis of Infertility factors (male and female), if any
- Making an IVF plan on account of the diagnosis
- Deploying personalized IVF protocols ( hormone regimens)
- Egg aspiration or egg pick-up
- Sperm collection or testicular sperm aspiration (in case of low sperm count)
- Sample cleansing
- Fertilization and embryos development (if required, extended blastocyst culture)
- Embryo transfer (blastocyst transfer)
- Pregnancy tests
Moreover, For every step of the procedure, we ensure an alternative treatment option like:
- IUI, where healthy sperms can fertilize the eggs in vivo
- ICSI to make sure that a healthy sperm fertilizes the egg in a male factor infertility
- Laser-Assisted hatching to ensure implantation for any uterine insufficiency
- IMSI and PICSI
- PESA and TESA for sperm aspiration from the testis where male semen doesn’t carry enough sperms
- Donor eggs, sperm, and embryos
- Egg, sperm, and embryo freezing for future
- Frozen egg transfer
- PGS/PGD for parents with genetic disorders
- And many more.
Remember that these treatments are alternatives, but we promote a natural cycle in cases where diagnosis seems overall IVF favoured.
How do we make Effective Treatment plans?
As the best IVF centre in Noida, we know that various factors influence the outcome of IVF treatment, such as age, infertility, other pre-existing medical conditions, and the procedure itself. Therefore we take firm measures before making an IVF plan like:
- Ovarian and uterine/endometrium reserve testing
- Semen analysis
- Specific testing
- Infectious diseases test
- Mock embryo transfer
- Individualistic plans and care
- Prioritizing IVF self-cycle
- Lowering chances of multiple pregnancies
- Reducing complications as much as possible
Fertility Facilities Available at Risaa IVF as Best IVF Centre in Noida
We offer all fertility services, so that we can provide the best fertility care for our patients. Not only IVF, but we provide treatment for PCOS, Endometriosis, cosmetic gynaecology treatment, etc. There are various ART procedures also provided to increase the success of IVF treatment. Here are some treatment options you can avail at our IVF centre:
- PCOS/PCOD treatment
- Treatment for Male infertility
- Treatment for Female infertility
- Advanced progressive laboratories with the latest technologies
- Egg Donation
- Uterine and Ovarian rejuvenation
Cost of IVF Treatment at Best IVF Center in Noida
Considering our level of interdisciplinary expertise, experience, success rates, and progressive medical facilities, we provide fixed-cost IVF packages without any hidden charges. We always verify each course of action before employing it to ensure the patients’ well-being, and we never suggest unnecessary treatments just to make money.
We offer a standard IVF package with IVF self-cycle (natural cycle) at 1.5 lakh (in INR), and for donor eggs, the cost is 2.5 Lakh (in INR). Overall, the cost can vary depending on your individual medical needs, and we have a treatment package system for that. We don’t suggest random packages; the package will be based on your diagnosis and fertility plan. However, blood tests and medications aren’t included in the packages, but consultations throughout the treatment are included.
Why Choose Us as your IVF centre?
Risaa IVF is one of the best IVF centres in Noida, providing best-in-class fertility facilities at a reasonable cost; we help you to achieve pregnancy by taking every medical care. Throughout the treatment, we are always available for any queries and doubts and under any emergency.
The success rate for IVF treatment at Risaa IVF is as high as 58% compared to the average of 40-45% of IVF success rate in India.
Our doctors are very professional and experienced and can quickly bounce back with a solution for any setback (if any) in your treatment plan. Risaa IVF in Delhi already became an ultimate destination for couples who want fertility treatments, and now we are also serving in Noida.
For more information and to book a schedule, contact us.
The success rates for IVF treatment depend on various factors; average success rates lie between 40% and 45%. However, an exceptional IVF centre can increase your IVF success rate by 10-20%. Risaa IVF has an IVF success rate of 50-60%, making it the best IVF centre in Noida and Delhi.
No, IVF is not a painful procedure. Most patients undergoing IVF treatment don’t feel my pain during the egg retrieval and embryo transfer procedures. Moreover, the procedures are performed under local anaesthetics so that potential pain can be avoided.
If you have tried the first-line infertility treatments and they did not work for you, then you should consider IVF treatment. It is better to get IVF treatment at an optimal age, if you wait longer, then your chances of success with IVF treatment decreases significantly with age.
If you can afford IVF, the procedure can be performed at your request. But, if you want to try other options, that’s good too.
In what infertility cases IVF is performed?
IVF is performed in following infertility cases:
- Tubal blockages
- Severe male factor infertility
- Endometriosis and uterine fibroids
- Infertility related to age
- Unknown cause of infertility
Various individualistic factors influence IVF treatment. But, on a surface level, some areas of improvement can be covered:
- Avoiding alcohol and smoking
- Managing stress and weight
- Maintaining a healthy diet
- Taking prescribed supplementation
- Choosing the Best IVF centre.
First of all, Don’t panic. The first IVF cycle is not always a success. On average, It can take 2-3 IVF cycles to establish a pregnancy. So, muster up your courage and take care of your emotional and physical health for the time being.
Talk to your doctor about what might have caused the failure. And if you want to go for another IVF cycle, wait for a couple of months and help your doctor to construct a better plan for you. If you want to change your IVF doctor, you can definitely do that. But, only switch to the best IVF centre in Noida.