Fertility Centre in Delhi
Fertility Centre in Delhi-Risaa IVF
Risaa IVF is one of the best fertility centre in Delhi, providing clinical excellence at affordable costs without compromising the quality of services. Infertility or childlessness is emotionally and mentally distressing for want-to-be parents, and above all, the financial burden of fertility treatments won’t let them dream of parenthood.
IVF is the most effective fertility treatment for most infertility factors; therefore, most fertility hospitals recommend IVF treatment to patients. However, IVF is not inexpensive; therefore, couples look for other fertility treatments. Here at Risaa IVF, we attribute it to following a thorough diagnostic protocol to provide treatment options that are not only effective but also affordable, rather than jumping to ride-or-die conclusions.
Infertility is one’s inability to have their own biological children. Infertility in couples can result from either male or female factor infertility and sometimes both. That said, male-factor infertility is often neglected by both the intended parents and the fertility clinic. Our IVF and fertility expert Dr. Rita Bakshi, follow a treatment program based on evaluating both male and female fertility.
Studies reveal that more than 15% of couples live with at least one form of infertility issue. In India, one in eight couples struggles to conceive naturally. Besides, every couple or individual has their own struggle with infertility; therefore, their treatment program should be individualized to overcome their unique infertility hurdles.
What are the treatment options for infertility?
Based on the severity and root cause of infertility, there are a number of infertility treatments. Further, infertility treatments are also based on the male and female factors of infertility. Fertility treatments allow couples or individuals struggling with infertility to conceive through natural insemination or artificial insemination. There are majorly five infertility treatments that fertility clinics offer:
- Fertility Medications: In women with mild infertility due to ovulation dysfunction, fertility medications can boost ovulation and hence help with conceiving through scheduled intercourse. Fertility medications can also stimulate sperm production in men.
- Treating the underlying cause of infertility: Oftentimes, reproductive anomalies occur due to other health issues, such as thyroid, diabetes, chlamydia, gonorrhoea, HIV, etc. Additionally, uterine anomalies, fallopian tube obstructions, vas deferens obstruction, genetic defects, etc., can directly affect fertility in men and women. Therefore, fertility specialists may suggest treatments for the underlying cause of infertility.
- Surgery: Surgeries for endometriosis, laparoscopic ovarian drilling, varicocele treatment, etc., can treat reproductive problems and help improve fertility.
- IUI or Intrauterine insemination: IUI treatment is identical to natural fertilization, except for the method of insemination. IUI treatment is suggested in cases of mild male infertility and unexplained infertility. In IUI, the processed semen sample is directly injected inside the female uterus near the time of ovulation.
- IVF treatment: If all the other fertility treatments fall through, then IVF treatment is considered the last resort before considering surrogacy or adoption. IVF can be helpful in both male and female factor infertility and aid in a wide range of infertility issues. IVF treatment is extremely worthwhile for unknown causes of infertility.
Advanced ART facilities at Risaa IVF fertility centre In Delhi
Risaa IVF fertility centre is well-equipped with breakthrough medical technologies and ART facilities to provide the best fertility care in Delhi. Our fertility clinic has achieved the highest success rate for IVF treatment in India. We have housed the best IVF doctors and embryologists in India, highly trained and experienced in their respective fields. IVF specialist Dr. Rita Bakshi is known for her exceptional talent and work in assisted reproductive techniques like IVF treatment.
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization:
IVF centre in Delhi provides private IVF treatment. In IVF treatment, the egg and sperm are fertilized in the laboratory, and developed embryos are put inside the uterus to establish a pregnancy. IVF clinic is equipped with state-of-the-ART facilities and infrastructure. IVF treatment aid with different types of infertility. IVF specialists are vastly trained in ART and gynaecology.
ICSI or Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (For severe male infertility):
ICSI treatment is employed when male infertility is severe; for instance, the sperm motility is very poor to bring about standard fertilization for IVF treatment. In ICSI, the egg is manually injected with sperm.
Surgical sperm aspiration, PESA/TESA (severe male infertility):
In cases where the semen sperm count is poor or non-existent, the sperms are retrieved from the epididymis or testicles through a micro-surgical procedure. ICSI or IVF follows the procedure.
Preimplantation genetic screening or diagnosis (PGS or PGD):
PGS and PGD are tests that evaluate embryos for chromosomal and genetic abnormalities, respectively. PGD is performed when one or both parents have genetic disorders or diseases to protect the child from inheriting the mutilated genes. Chromosomally abnormal embryos are often the cause of recurrent miscarriages and IVF failure. Therefore, they are screened with PGS to lower the chances of early miscarriage or IVF failure.
In Laser assisted hatching, the embryo’s outer shell is removed to assist with the hatching and implantation. Embryo glue is also used for embryo implantation for patients with a history of recurrent IVF failures.
Vitrification and Cryopreservation or Fertility preservation:
Vitrification and cryopreservation are the freezing of eggs, sperm or embryos so that the individual or couple can use them in the future. Young women can freeze their eggs to postpone pregnancy to a later age for any personal reason, and the same goes for men. Our IVF clinic and fertility centre recommend patients freeze their extra embryos for future IVF cycles. Cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy are often recommended to freeze their gametes since chemotherapy affects fertility health.
Third-party reproduction or surrogacy:
Surrogacy is adopted when the intended mother can’t sustain a healthy pregnancy or had cases of previous recurrent miscarriages or IVF failure. Another healthy woman will bear the pregnancy through IUI or IVF treatment for 9 months, and the baby will be handed to the parents after birth. The surrogate usually has no right over the child born through surrogacy. The surrogacy is relinquished under the legal consent of both parents and the surrogate. Third-party reproduction also includes donor eggs, sperm or embryos.
Risaa IVF and fertility clinic offer all advanced reproductive services at the convenience of under the same roof.
Why choose Risaa IVF fertility centre?
Risaa IVF fertility centre is a trusted and celebrated IVF centre in Delhi. We have successfully established multiple branches in different cities across India and Nepal and have approximately 14 branches combined. The IVF doctor or fertility specialists at Risaa IVF are all vastly experienced professionals. Dr. Rita Bakshi herself has experience of over 30 years in fertility care and ART treatments. She is one of India’s most acknowledged gynaecologists, fertility doctors, and IVF specialists. Under her leadership, we have achieved more than 10,000 successful IVF cycles.
Why choose Risaa IVF:
- Leading IVF centre
- Personalized care and Individualistic IVF packages
- Medical and IVF facilities of international standard
- High Success and cumulative pregnancy rates
- Affordable fertility and IVF treatments
- Fertility and IVF specialists with the experience of 30+ years
- Experienced and skilled embryologists and urologists
- Multiple branches in different cities
- Convenient payment option with cost-free EMI
- Absolute ART facilities and treatment options available
- Sophisticated infrastructure with state-of-the-art technologies and standardized laboratories
- Awarded IVF centre and fertility clinic
To Get More Info Visit Our Another Page :-
No, egg retrieval and embryo transfer procedures are not painful as they are performed under sedatives. The patient may feel minor cramps and little discomfort after the procedure, but nothing serious. Sometimes, you may experience spotting, which is also normal. However, if you endure extreme pain or abnormal bleeding, you should immediately contact your fertility expert or healthcare provider.
IVF treatment is an elaborate procedure that involves various steps which require professional skills and consistent monitoring throughout the procedure. Before the treatment starts, the fertility specialist has to medically evaluate the patient to construct an effective IVF program specific to the patient. The step involved in the IVF procedure, cost and success rate depends on the medical and fertility evaluation of the patients. The standard IVF procedure involves the following steps:
- Ovulation induction or ovarian stimulation with fertility medications; To produce multiple eggs per cycle.
- Egg retrieval or collection; Right before ovulation, the mature eggs are retrieved from the follicles in the ovaries through a transvaginal follicular aspiration.
- Sperm collection and washing; A fresh semen sample is collected from the male partner and washed and prepared through a series of processes.
- Fertilization; The sperm and eggs are placed in a culture medium to fertilize, where sperm will inseminate an egg. And after 12 hours, the embryo will start to differentiate into multicellular cells.
- Embryo development; The embryos are monitored for the development stage up to the blastocyst stage.
- Embryo transfer; Fully developed embryos are placed inside the uterus.
The optimal age to get IVF treatment is before 40 years. The female partner’s age highly influences the success rate of IVF treatment. Most IVF fertility centres recommend getting IVF treatment in your 30s if you have been struggling with infertility for more than a year and have also tried all other fertility treatments but failed.
The success rates for IVF treatment depending on the age of the female partner are as follows:
- For women below 30; 60-70%
- For women under 35; 50-60%
- For women between 35-37; 40-41%
- For women between 38-40; 26%
- For women between 40-42; 12-13%
- For women above 43; 2-5%
The best fertility centre and IVF clinic in Delhi is determined by the facilities provided, success rates, affordability, and accessibility of the fertility centre.
Delhi is the hub for medical facilities and IVF treatment. The city has an abundance of IVF fertility centres with world-class facilities. Moreover, the success rate of IVF treatment is highest in fertility hospitals in Delhi. That said, Risaa IVF is the best fertility clinic in Delhi, as we maintain transparency with our patients throughout the treatment. We provide our patients with a realistic success rate of IVF treatment according to their medical diagnosis.