A Ray of Hope for Infertile Couples
Couples who struggle with infertility frequently seek medical help in order to realize their childbearing dreams. One of the most successful assisted reproductive technologies (ART) for treating infertility is in vitro fertilization (IVF). Nevertheless, IVF therapy is frequently pricey and out of many couples’ financial reach. But now that the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has started providing IVF therapy at a reasonable price, there is a ray of hope for individuals who cannot afford private IVF facilities.
AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) Hospital, located in New Delhi, is a renowned healthcare institution in India that offers state-of-the-art medical services. One of the specialized treatments offered by AIIMS is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), a popular infertility treatment. The hospital’s IVF facilities are top-notch, making it a preferred choice for many couples seeking infertility treatments.
What is IVF Treatment ?
IVF treatment involves fertilizing an egg with sperm outside the body in a laboratory dish and then implanting the fertilized embryo back into the woman’s uterus. IVF treatment is generally used when other methods of infertility treatment have failed. The success rate of IVF treatment depends on various factors, such as the age of the couple, the cause of infertility, and the quality of the eggs and sperm.
How is IVF performed at AIIMS Delhi?
AIIMS hospital has a team of experienced and skilled doctors, nurses, and technicians who provide personalized care to each patient. The hospital offers a range of infertility treatments, including Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), and others.The process of IVF treatment at AIIMS Delhi involves the following steps:
- Ovarian Stimulation: The woman is given hormonal injections to stimulate the ovaries to produce multiple eggs.An IVF cycle begins with the use of synthetic hormones to stimulate the ovaries to produce multiple eggs rather than the single egg that develops each month. Multiple eggs are required because some eggs will not fertilise or develop normally after fertilisation.
- Egg Retrieval: Ultrasound-guided needles remove eggs from the ovaries. Before ovulation, your doctor or clinic can retrieve eggs 34 to 36 hours after the final injection. Egg retrieval requires sedation and painkillers. Transvaginal ultrasound aspiration is most common for retrieval. A vaginal ultrasound probe detects follicles.
A thin needle is inserted into an ultrasound guide and passed through the vagina and follicles to extract the eggs. Abdominal ultrasound can guide the needle if transvaginal ultrasound cannot reach your ovaries. A suction needle removes the eggs from the follicles. Remove multiple eggs in 20 minutes. Egg retrieval may cause cramping and fullness. Nutritional liquid incubates mature eggs (culture medium). Healthy and mature eggs will be mixed with sperm to create embryos. Not all eggs are fertilised.
- Sperm Collection:A sample of the male partner’s semen is collected, washed, and sterilised in preparation for fertilisation. If your partner’s sperm will be used, he or she will need to bring a sample to the clinic or doctor’s office the day before egg retrieval. Sperm samples are typically obtained through masturbation.Testicular aspiration — the use of a needle or surgical procedure to extract sperm directly from the testicle — is sometimes required. Donor sperm can also be used. In the lab, sperm is separated from the sperm fluid.
- Fertilization: The eggs are fertilized with the prepared sperm in a laboratory dish, and the fertilized embryo is observed for a few days.Fertilization has two methods:
Insemination. Traditional insemination mixes healthy sperm and mature eggs and incubates overnight.
Intracytoplasmic sperm (ICSI). ICSI injects one healthy sperm per mature egg. ICSI is used for poor semen or failed IVF cycles.
The transfer of an embryo may be preceded by other medical interventions recommended by your doctor.
Hatching aid. An embryo implants into the uterus five to six days after fertilisation. If you’re older or have failed IVF, your doctor may recommend assisted hatching, which involves making a hole in the zona pellucida before transfer to help the embryo hatch and implant. Assisted hatching hardens the zona pellucida in frozen eggs and embryos.
Preimplantation genetic testing. After 5–6 days in the incubator, embryos can be tested for genetic diseases or chromosome counts. Genetically normal embryos can be implanted. Preimplantation genetic testing reduces but does not eliminate genetic problems. Test prenatally.
- Embryo Transfer: The fertilized embryo is then transferred back into the woman’s uterus using a thin catheter. Two to five days after egg retrieval, your doctor or clinic transfers embryos.A mild sedative may be given. Despite mild cramping, the procedure is painless. The doctor will insert a catheter into your vagina, cervix, and uterus. The catheter end has a syringe with one or more embryos in a small amount of fluid.The doctor injects embryos into your uterus with a syringe. Six to 10 days after egg retrieval, an embryo will implant in your uterus.
IVF Rates in AIIMS Delhi
AIIMS Delhi is a government-funded hospital and is committed to providing high-quality medical services. As it is, the government-funded hospital, IVF rates in AIIMS Delhi are affordable. The AIIMS IVF cost in Delhi is much lower than that of private clinics, making it a popular choice for couples seeking infertility treatment.
The AIIMS IVF cost in Delhi is reasonable and varies depending on the patient’s medical condition and treatment plan. The average cost of IVF treatment at AIIMS ranges from INR 1,00,000 to INR 2,50,000, which is relatively lower than other private IVF centers in India. Patients who can’t pay for their treatment can also get financial help from the hospital.
IVF Doctor in AIIMS
At AIIMS, you’ll find a group of highly trained professionals who focus on in vitro fertilization and other forms of infertility treatment. The IVF doctor in AIIMS are well-versed in cutting-edge IVF procedures and employ cutting-edge technology to provide excellent care to their patients. The IVF specialist in AIIMS building take the time to learn about each patient’s unique medical situation so that they can create a tailor-made treatment plan that has the best possible chance of success.
The IVF doctor in AIIMS have extensive training and experience helping couples overcome infertility. They have extensive experience in the field of infertility treatment and training in cutting-edge IVF methods. The IVF specialist in AIIMS building, is also trained to identify and treat any underlying medical issues that could be causing or exacerbating infertility.
AIIMS’s medical staff is dedicated to staying abreast of, and at the forefront of, the field of infertility research and treatment. To learn about the most recent findings and methods, they frequently participate in conferences, seminars, and workshops in the field.
Advanced Techniques and State-of-the-Art Equipment
The IVF specialists at AIIMS have access to cutting-edge technology and employ cutting-edge procedures to give their patients the best possible outcomes. The IVF doctor in AIIMS have access to cutting-edge equipment, further increasing the likelihood of a successful pregnancy. Technology like high-tech ultrasound machines, hormone analysis instruments, and embryo culture systems are all part of this.
In Delhi, at the public All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), you can get high-quality, affordable medical treatment. Infertile couples often choose AIIMS Delhi because the AIIMS IVF cost is much lower than at private clinics.
The cost of in vitro fertilisation (IVF) at AIIMS varies depending on the individual patient’s situation. In comparison to private IVF clinics in India, the average IVF rates in AIIMS Delhi is between INR 1,00,000 and INR 2,50,000. If a patient is unable to pay for their hospital care, they may apply for financial aid.
Benefits of IVF Treatment at AIIMS Delhi
Apart from the affordable rates, there are several other benefits of getting IVF treatment at AIIMS Delhi. Some of them are:
Skilled and Experienced Doctors: AIIMS Delhi has a team of skilled and experienced doctors who specialize in infertility treatment. They are well-trained in advanced IVF techniques and use the latest equipment to provide high-quality treatment to patients.
State-of-the-Art Facilities: AIIMS Delhi has state-of-the-art facilities and equipment that are regularly updated to provide the best possible care to patients.
Personalized Care: The doctors at AIIMS Delhi provide personalized care to each patient, taking the time to understand their medical condition and develop a treatment plan that is tailored to their specific needs.
Financial Assistance: AIIMS Delhi offers financial assistance to patients who are unable to afford the cost of IVF treatment. This makes the treatment accessible to a wider range of patients.
Finally, IVF treatment at AIIMS Delhi is both reasonably priced and highly successful for couples struggling with infertility. Patients are drawn to the hospital due to its highly trained medical staff, cutting-edge technology, and focus on individual needs. Additionally, patients seeking high-quality treatment without breaking the bank have found AIIMS Delhi to be a great option due to the reasonable prices and financial aid offered. AIIMS Delhi is a wonderful option for anyone looking for high-quality, cost-effective IVF care.