Personalized Embryo Transfer
Transfer Of Embryos Into The Uterine CavityThe final fourth stage of a successful IVF protocol is transferring the embryo to the mother’s uterus (biological or surrogate). This process is also called a boost transfer. In CLINIC, embryo transfer into the uterine cavity is mainly performed on the 5th-6th day (the developmental stage of the “blastocyst” embryo), which is the most influential modern method based on severe and extensive world research in this field In vitro fertilization. According to indications, in rare cases, embryo/embryo transfer can be performed on the third day after puncture and fertilization. This is the end of the phase where reproductive and embryologists intervene during conception. The embryo develops naturally after being transferred to the uterine cavity. What is included in IVF stage 4? The embryo transfer stage includes:
- Select one or more embryos to transfer to the uterine cavity.
- Prepare the woman for the pick-up procedure and determine the date she will go to the clinic.
- Personalized Embryo Transfer.
- The usefulness of the external morphology of the embryo;
- The correctness of the structure formation in all cells of the blastocyst;
- Sufficient speed and unity of their previous division.
- If indicated, a preimplantation genetic diagnosis can also be used.