It is the utmost desire of every couple to become parents. However, many couples are not fortunate enough to conceive naturally and eventually choose alternatives such as IVF to achieve a successful conception. If you are distressed with the fact that you may not be able to conceive, we are here to help you with the best possible solutions. Risaa IVF are one of the best fertility clinics across the nation, providing individual . Our IVF Programme is aimed to guide and support each couple according to the nature of their inherent infertility. The entire Programme is monitored by Dr. Rita Bakshi, a senior IVF specialist. Dr. Rita Bakshi is a renowned IVF Specialist with more than 35 years of experience in assisted reproduction and has helped several couples across the world including USA, UAE, Africa, UK, India, etc.
Purpose and Vision
IVF Programme in Risaa IVF mainly aims toward providing the best fertility treatment with compassion and personal care. We have established an eminent position in the field of IVF by the relentless efforts of our highly skilled and dedicated doctors who believe in quality rather than quantity. We at Risaa IVF are equipped with the latest technology to determine the healthiest and genetically strong Embryo. Our Vision and purpose is to provide the best fertility services for couples struggling with problem in conceiving, therefore enabling them with the best possible outcome and fruitful results.
Risaa IVF offers you the best IVF Programme
Many at times infertility can lead to hopeless situation for couples aspiring to have a baby. If you too are dealing with such concerns then you can probably make the perfect decision by choosing Risaa IVF – one point fertility service provider across the nation. We offer our exclusive IVF Programme especially for infertile couples, LGBT or couples with medical conditions who want their own biological baby under affordable rate. The IVF Programme at Risaa IVF provide an absolute painless procedure for couples which takes almost eight weeks from consultation to transfer. Once you have reached Risaa IVF for undergoing IVF treatment you are in safe hands as all of our IVF Programme is executed under the guidance of Dr. Rita Bakshi who had over 35 years of vast experience in treating different cases of infertility, including IVF, unexplained infertility, low ovarian reserve, PCOS, endometriosis, tubal factor infertility, etc. Dr Rita Bakshi along with our skilled fertility specialists form a great healthcare team who relentlessly works to improve the infertility services and technology in order to help couples conceive.
IVF Programme Cost in India
Basically infertility is an absolute medical condition which can vary from person to person. You might be fortunate enough to become pregnant in just one IVF cycle itself or a simple Laparoscopy as the probability of conceiving through assisted reproductive technology ART completely depends on one’s inherent nature of infertility. Thus, if you are willing to gather information about IVF Programme cost in India then feel free to talk to our infertility experts mentioned on our website. As there is no upper limit one can invest for the outmost desire for having a baby, it is crucial to have an idea about different kinds of infertility treatments and their costs. Our IVF Programme packages in Risaa IVF include the diagnostic tests, surgical procedure and consultations which usually range from 1.5 to 3 lakhs.
Then what are you waiting for?
Feel free to contact us for IVF Program and we will be happy to assist you.
Why Choose Risaa IVF?
Risaa IVF takes pride to set a benchmark in the field of assisted reproductive technology as one of the best Fertility Center across the nation with highly equipped infrastructure, medical facilities and highly skilled fertility specialists. Once you are under the assistance of Risaa IVF:
- You will be under the safe hands of capable doctors attaining a records of 10,000+ successful IVF pregnancies.
- You will be provided with personal care and guidance using the best-in-class technology to increase your chances of having a healthy baby.
- Your fertility problems will be discussed through special counseling followed by providing comprehensive solutions.
- You are special and so is your case, henceforth leave your worries aside and join our hand for a blissful parenthood.
Dos and Don’ts for IVF treatment
- To stay fit and healthy becomes your priority, as both physical and mental health plays a vital role in successful pregnancy.
- Stay positive, happy and get rid of stress.
- Do yoga and meditation regularly
- Sleep 8 to 9 hours every night.
- Eat folic acid and vitamin rich foods that induce the growth of fetus.
- Visit you doctor regularly for timely checkup.
- You must quit alcohol and smoking.
- Decrease caffeine intake.
- Refrain from intake of illegal drugs.
- Avoid stress.
How much time does IVF take?
IVF might require 2 to 3 visits to your clinic.
- One day for full check-up / Pre-IVF preparation
- 15 days for IVF procedure (Second Visit)
- Embryo transfer (it is done for special cases)
Is IVF painful?
No, IVF may sometimes cause mild discomfort or pain which may persist for a day or two.
- The injections used for IVF are purified and injected in subcutaneous form.
- The egg retrieval process is done under sedatives which is totally painless.
What is the cost of IVF treatment?
The cost of IVF treatment may vary between ₹1.25 Lakhs to ₹2 Lakhs Approx. and depends on following factors.
- The rate of infertility level in male & female
- Treatment method suggested (Including additional treatments & services)
- Any other pre-existing medical condition(tubal ligation or abnormalities in menstrual cycle)
- Preimplantation genetic testing (If required).