Many women who are pursuing their careers or education only start concerning about fertility when there is a talk about marriage. They just ignore on health conditions that are related to their reproductive health. Some adolescent girls smoke, have a drink without worrying about its consequences. And at the end of the day, they just miss the things that they should have known when it was their best time to achieve successful conception. In this blog, we will let you know when you should be giving utmost priority to fertility, and not on something else.
As India’s leading fertility specialists, we understand and know too well the impact on woman for not being able to have a child later in their lives. This is because of several reasons that you ought to know. The first and foremost is the age of women. It is said that woman’s age is one of the major causes of fertility issues. But for many, career is more important than considering motherhood.
For this reason, many studies conclude that women of reproductive age need to find out about the fertility issues and should really understand their own fertility.
Some of the surprising results as:-
- 64% of women didn’t know their fertility start to decline from the age of 36.
- 60% of respondents believed infertility in their 40’s would get easily resolved if they underwent IVF.
- 20% incorrectly believed it only became difficult for a woman to fall pregnant naturally in her late 40’s
- 80% knew a pregnant woman in her late 30’s and early 40’s had an increased risk of having a baby with chromosomal abnormalities, however 42% did not know this age group also has an increased risk of miscarriage.
- 92% of women knew that being overweight could affect their fertility.
- 74% knew that excessive alcohol consumption could also affect their fertility.
Does it mean there is lack of understanding about infertility?
There appears to be misunderstanding to many women about how woman’s age and the quality of eggs affects her fertility and may decrease your chances of getting pregnant. It is said, even for a normal couple, there are only 20 percent chances of falling pregnant in any given month, compared to less than 5 percent chance when she is in her 40s.
Thus, it is a real misconception that woman can delay motherhood and rely on alternative treatment procedures. Though it is true IVF treatment in India and all over the world has helped hundreds of thousands of women even those who are in early 40s but the chances decreases, as women age.
Get world class Infertility Treatment at the most affordable prices with high Success Rates. Consult Us now by submitting your queries in the section mentioned below or write us at [email protected]