Attaining pregnancy is a critical process which takes place in the uterus when ovary releases an egg in the fallopian tube. Egg stays there for about 24 hours, and then gets fertilized when it comes in contact with a sperm. After 3 to 4 days it heads towards the uterus. Where it gets attached to the lining of the uterus wall and starts’ growing until it develops into a complete child.
Ectopic disorder occurs when this fertilized egg gets implanted in the fallopian tube, or somewhere else than uterus.
- Generally within the first few weeks there are chances of ectopic pregnancy. It is hard to spot that you are pregnant, because there is no sign of pregnancy during this disorder.
- Due to ectopic pregnancy, fallopian tube rupture occurs. It causes shooting pain and too much bleeding. In this stage, it would be better if you go for doctor’s assistance.
It is actually very tough to find out the exact cause of this disorder, but there are some points which we could consider:
- Pelvic inflamentry disease (PID)
- Diseases transmitted from having sex
- Previous surgical scarring can also cause this disorder
- Use of drugs for fertility
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment
- If you get pregnant intrauterine device may also cause this disorder.
There are three main tests probably doctors do to detect this disorder:
- Pelvic Exam
- Blood Test
Ectopic pregnancy is treated by two methods:
If the fallopian tube has not ruptured yet, doctors give injection of methotrexate which stops the cell growth and your body absorbs these cells.
Surgery like laparoscopy is required in other cases, where laparoscope is inserted in your lower abdomen to remove the ectopic pregnancy. They may remove the damaged fallopian tube if needed.
Ray of hope:
There are still chances for you get pregnant after ectopic pregnancy; it might be tough but not impossible. All you need is, talk to some fertility expert or get in touch with us through renowned gynecologist in India and we will support you to the best of ability.
Get world class Infertility Treatment at the most affordable prices with high Success Rates. Consult Us now by submitting your queries in the section mentioned below or write us at email@example.com