As soon as you celebrate your 1st marriage anniversary, people start asking questions about the “good news”. Social pressure from family and friends adds to the confusion and chaos for the couples struggling with infertility.
It’s not always the woman who is having problems, sometimes it’s the male partner as well. For 40% couples who can’t conceive, the problem lies with the man. In developing and advanced nations, a study conducted by the Hebrew University of Jerusalem concluded that sperm counts have decreased by 60% in less than 40 years. In International Fertility Centre, we make sure that the emotional and practical support is received by males as well because it can be psychologically haunting for them as well.
Causes of Infertility in Men:
Infertility is a condition in which a couple is unable to conceive even after trying unprotected coitus for over a year. The leading reasons are as follows:
- A hormonal disorder like reduced testosterone and estrogen levels.
- Sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhea and chlamydia.
- Sperm duct blockage.
- Genetic issues.
- Sperm abnormality.
- Premature ejaculation.
- Quantity (15 million to greater than 200 million per milliliter of semen), quality and motility of sperms.
Thorough diagnosis at Risaa IVF:
In International Fertility Centre we make sure, that no one feels alone and left out. Our team of highly qualified doctors designs the right series of tests which can help you in identifying the problem so you can start the treatment. The following tests are done and compared to the specific markers for the correct ranges.
- Semen analysis and its culture which determines the number of sperms, their morphology, and motility.
- Blood tests for hormones and diseases.
- Physical examination of Gonads and Penis.
Get world class Male Infertility Treatment at the most affordable prices with high Success Rates. Consult Us now by submitting your queries in the section mentioned below or write us at